Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Creative Answering Machine Messages

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi! John's answering machine is broken. This is his refrigerator. Please
    speak very slowly, and I'll stick your message to myself with one of these
    magnets.

    Hello, this is Ron's toaster. Ron's new answering machine is in the shop for
    repairs, so please leave your message when the toast is done... (Cachunk!)

    Hello. You are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving messages. My
    owners do not need siding, windows, or a hot tub, and their carpets are
    clean. They give to charity through the office and don't need their picture
    taken. If you're still with me, leave your name and number and they will get
    back to you.

    This is not an answering machine -- this is a telepathic thought-recording device. After the tone, think about your name, your reason for calling, and a number where I can reach you, and I'll think about
    returning your call.

    Bob here. I'm home right now, I'm just screening my calls. So start talking
    and if you're someone I want to speak with I'll pick up the phone.
    Otherwise, well, what can I say?

    Hi, this is George. I'm sorry I can't answer the phone right now. Leave a
    message, and then wait by your phone until I call you back.

    Thanks for calling Dial-An-Asshole. Right now, all our assholes are busy.
    After the tone, leave your name and number, and we'll have an asshole return
    your call as soon as possible.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "dial-an asshole" hahahhhhhaaaa...thats how it is with customer service these days..LOL..

    My granddaughter who lives in D.C. has this on her machine "record"...soooo cold.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •